The Probate Pro is a division of Darren Findling Law Firm which focuses on being a one stop shop for Probate related law matters. The firm is comprised of a team of individuals representing all walks of life and their varied experiences, backgrounds and education are pooled to achieve the best possible outcomes for your case.
They take pride in working personally and collaboratively with their clients to create cost effective, value-based strategies tailored the specific needs of your situation.
Probate Pro serves clients statewide in Michigan, Florida and Illinois. Their team provides the highest quality of guidance and service possible using innovative approaches to consistently achieve outstanding results. The firm operates on a foundation of core values which include Thinking Creatively, Reaching Greatness, Upholding Commitment, Solving Complex Problems and Telling it like it is.
Probate matters can be complicated but as the firm solely focus on Probate law matters the firm can guide you through all of your probate related concerns. Services they provide include:
- Probate Estate administration – Litigation and Negotiations
- Probate Litigation – Contested Wills, Contested Guardianships, Contested Conservatorships
- Probate Appeals
- Estate Planning and administration – Wills, Trusts, Patient Advocate Designation, Power of Attorney
- Guardianships – Conservator, Durable Power of Attorney, Health Care Power of Attorney, Do Not Resuscitate Orders, Physician Orders for Scope of Treatment (POST) forms, Limited Guardian, Petitions for Full Adult Guardianship
- Trust Estates & Administration including special needs trusts.
- Elder Law – Long Term Care planning, Elder Abuse, Medicaid and Medicare, Social Security, Disability Planning, Living wills and Advance Directives for end-of-life decision making
- Veteran Benefits – Asset Protection, Insurance Strategies, Veterans Administration Benefit Planning
The firm has been featured in many leading publications including the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, The New York Times, Legal News, The Detroit News, Chicago Tribune, Fast Company and MSNBC. Their reputation has led them to work with a wide variety of clientele including the handling of estates of some very well-known public figures. One case they are particularly proud of is their handling of the estate of the late Rosa Park.
The Probate Pro sets themselves apart from other firms through their client focused services that are provided through a model that is fair and cost effective while being very fast and efficient because they live and breathe probate law.