The law firm of Sandord Heisler Sharp has earned a reputation for representing individuals against powerful interests across America. They have been retained by C-Suite executives, other attorneys, business directors and managers and employees of all levels to resolve workplace contract and employment disputes.
Founded in 2004 by David Sandford and Jeremy Heisler the firms focus has always been on making an effort to litigate public interest and social justice cases with a strong desire to add meaningful value to both individuals and their communities. Over the years they have been able to recover more than one billion dollars for their clients while securing systemic changes in corporate America.
Sanford Heisler Sharp operates nationwide and ace as private attorney generals working in the support of both the public and private good. The firm has an impressive history of success it are always humble in their practice understanding that injustices often are experienced by those who can least afford it. Keeping this in mind they level the playing field for their clients by handling most their cases on a contingency fee basis.
The firm represents clients have legal matters such as employment discrimination, labor or wage violations, workplace retaliation, victims of predatory lending and consumer fraud, whistleblowers, and many other related claims.
The team of skilled lawyer have secured the largest jury award for employment discrimination resulting in a judgement of more than $250 million for 7,000 female sales representatives. Other case highlights include:
- Wage and Hour recovery of $99 million on behalf of pharmaceutical representatives
- $120 million in a Whistleblower case against Omnicare
- Filing a class action $70 million ERISA claim against Allstate
- $68 Million Whistleblower & Qui Tam case against Office Depot
- $28 Million Class action litigation for wage & hour matters against AT&T
- $19.5 million class action gender discrimination case against Qualcomm
Peer, client, and Industry Expert reviews have awarded the firm many honors. Highlights include:
- AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Law360 2014 and 2018 Titan of the Plaintiffs Bar
- Ranked Nationwide and in five regional locations by Benchmark Litigation for Labor and Employment law
- S. News & World Report ranked nationally for their ERISA Litigation practice.
If you have potential employment related legal claims anywhere in the USA, Sanford Heisler Sharp would be a great firm to contact and give the opportunity to represent you.